“PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY of the website https://www.villasesta.com/
In compliance with EU Reg. 679/2016, hereby, we provide the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data to those who consult the pages of the website of SOC. AGRICOLA TATTONI VOLLA A SESTA SPA, Piazza del Popolo 1 – Località Villa a Sesta – 53019 Castelnuovo Berardenga (SIENA), C.F.: 04918361009 – P.IVA: 00898570528, as the data controller.
This policy report is to be considered valid only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted through links published on this website; on these third-party sites, the data controller is not to be considered in any way responsible.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Only with regard to technical aspects and protocols, we wish to inform you that:
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website may acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit while using Internet communication protocols.
- This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
- This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
- These data can be used to ascertain any liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Cookies are small text files that are sent by the website visited on the User’s device (usually to the browser), where they are stored in order to recognize this device on the next visit. In fact, at each subsequent visit, cookies are sent to the site from the User’s device.
Each cookie generally contains the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the expiry date and a value, usually a unique number randomly generated by the computer. The website server that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the User when he returns to visit a site or navigates from one page to another
Cookies can be installed not only by the same operator of the site visited by the user (first-party cookies), but also by a different site that installs cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them. This happens because on the site that is visited there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
In general, cookies are classified into different types based on:
A) The period for which the personal data will be stored:
- Session cookies (temporary) that are automatically deleted when the session is closed.
- Persistent cookies that are active until their expiration date or until they are eliminated by the user.
B) Where the data come from:
- First-party cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies sent to the browser by other sites and not by the site you are visiting.
- technical cookies
- Navigation/indispensable/performance/process or security cookies contribute to the functioning of the site, for example they give the possibility to navigate among pages or access protected areas. If they are blocked, the site cannot function properly.
- Functionality/preferences/location/ status cookies of the session allow you to store information that changes the behavior or appearance of the site (preferred language, size of texts and fonts, geographical area in which you are located). If they are blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised.
- Statistical/analytic cookies a) first-party or b) third-party with IP masking, without data crossing (similar to the technical cookie for purposes), it is used to collect information and generate website usage statistics to understand how visitors interact.
- non-technical cookies
- Third-party statistical/analytic cookies without IP masking, with data crossing, they are used to collect information, generate usage statistics, with possible identification and tracking of the website user, in order to understand how visitors interact.
- Profiling/advertising/advertising/tracking or conversion cookies for the selection of advertising based on what is relevant for a user (personalized ads). Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
SOC. AGRICOLA TATTONI VOLLA A SESTA SPA,
Below is all the information on the cookies used by this site, and the necessary information on how to manage the Users’ preferences regarding them. In particular, in addition to what was previously indicated, we point out that the website uses:
- Technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website: these are cookies that are used to navigate or provide a service requested by the User (for example, for the correct functioning of the sessions on the website, for the storage of specific browsing preferences and to optimize the user’s experience); they are not used for other purposes. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried or would be more complex and/or less secure.
- Third-party analytical cookies, assimilated to technical cookies
For more details and to offer visitors the opportunity to prevent the use of their data by Google Analytics, please consult the following link:
In general, besides the type of cookies used by this website, we wish to inform the Users that, in addition to the protection provided for by current legislation, possible options are available for browsing without cookies, such as for example, it:
- Blocks third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not necessary for browsing, therefore it is possible to reject them by default, through specific functions of your browser.
- Activates the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest-generation browsers. Websites designed to comply with this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some browsing data. As has been said, however, not all websites are set up to respect this option (discretionary).
- Activates the “anonymous browsing” mode: Using this function you can browse without leaving a trace of the browsing data in the browser. The sites will not remember the User, the pages that are visited will not be stored in the chronology and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not however guarantee anonymity on the Internet, because it only serves for not keeping browsing data in the browser, while instead your own browsing data will continue to be available to website operators and connectivity providers.
- Deletes cookies directly: there are special functions for doing this in all browsers. However, it should be remembered that new cookies are downloaded each time you connect to the Internet, so the deletion operation should be carried out periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for periodic deletion of cookies.
For any further information on the topic of the so-called “Cookies”, it is advisable to consult the following link:
Furthermore, to find out how to limit, block and/or remove the cookies set on your device, we recommend that you visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
As mentioned above, the Users can manage their cookie preferences also through their own browser. In order to find out the type and version of the browser you are using, we recommend that you click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you will be able to access all the necessary information. If, on the other hand, you know the type and version of your browser, just click on the link corresponding to the browser you are using in order to access the cookie management page.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Finally, further information on how to manage cookies can be obtained by visiting the following web pages:
Data provided voluntarily by the User.
In addition to what was previously indicated, following the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable people might be processed. In particular, it is specified that this processing can take place in relation to the personal data freely provided by the Users who send their data to the data controller through the contact details on the website (such as, for example, the company email addresses) and/or by filling in specific forms for the collection of information on the website (for example, contact form, form for requesting a quote, registration form) which are associated with specific detailed privacy information that describes the methods for processing personal data. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for the purpose of responding to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
It should be noted that, in no section of the website, nor for access to any ot its functions, is it required to provide “special categories of personal data” and/or “personal data relating to criminal convictions and crimes”, as defined by art. 9 and 10 of EU Reg. 679/2016. If the user spontaneously sends information of the aforementioned type to the data controller, the data controller will process it in compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 679/2016 and only if and for what is strictly necessary in relation to the requests received by the website visitor; otherwise, these types of data will not be processed and will be immediately deleted by the data controller.
In general, as regards the data provided voluntarily by the User, we wish to inform the Users that the EU Reg. 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments (as compliant with EU Reg. 679/2016) provide for the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data. According to this legislation, this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
According to the aforementioned article 13 of EU Reg. 679/2016, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- The processing that the Data Controller can carry out will be done by means of an automated process and subsequent possible management and in paper format of the data.
- The User is free to provide his/her own information by sending it to the data controller via the email addresses on the website and/or by filling in specific forms for the collection of information on the website itself.
- According to art. 28 of EU REG. 679/2016, the Data Controller may use third parties who will process data on his behalf and formally appointed by him as data controllers. The Data Controller simply upon your request will provide the complete and updated list of data processors, if designated, by requiring communication of such to the contact details that will be indicated below. According to art. 29 of EU REG. 679/2016, the Data Controller may make use of anyone to act under his authority; these subjects will be duly instructed.
These subjects will process your data only if necessary in relation to the purposes of the conferment and, only in the context of carrying out the tasks assigned to them by the data controller, undertaking to process only the data necessary for the performance of these tasks and to perform the operations necessary to carry them out.
Furthermore, the personal data could be communicated to some possible third parties, only if this is strictly necessary to provide specific services or information requested by the User.
Finally, it should be noted that the data controller may use IT technicians for occasional maintenance, updating or assistance, in the event of a malfunctioning of the website and related services.
The data communications previously described will be strictly connected to normal business operations and they are strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data were provided by the interested party.
c1) The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
In general, your personal data will not be subject to disclosure.
- The data will be kept, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were provided. They will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the interested party for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, after which, they will be deleted, except for their transformation into an anonymous form.
- Except as indicated above regarding the so-called “Cookies”, the personal data provided will not be processed in order to carry out an automated decision-making process (the so-called profiling).
- In the event that the personal data provided must be processed for purposes other than those indicated above, the Data Controller will provide you with information regarding this different purpose and any further relevant information.
The Data Controller, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, both when determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself (the so-called risk analysis – accountability), has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures, aimed at effectively implementing the data protection principles and integrating the necessary guarantees in the processing in order to meet the requirements of the EU Reg. 679/2016 and protect the rights of the interested party.
The data will be processed using methods and tools suitable to guaranteeing its security (art. 24, 25 and 32, EU Reg. 679/2016) and will be carried out through an automated process and through non-automated means (paper archives), to which all the technical and organizational measures will be applied aimed at guaranteeing a level of security appropriate to the risk, so as to ensure, on a permanent basis, their confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience to the systems and processing services.
Unless otherwise indicated in the detailed information regarding privacy published on the website, the processing of data is based on the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of EU Reg. 679/2016, and the User is free to provide his/her own information by sending it to the data controller by means of the contact details on the website and/or by filling in specific forms on the website itself, after the expression of his/her consent to the processing of the data.
You can contact the data controller at any time, at the following addresses:
SOC. AGRICOLA TATTONI VOLLA A SESTA SPA
Piazza del Popolo 1
Località Villa a Sesta – 53019 Castelnuovo Berardenga (SIENA)
C.F.: 04918361009 – P.IVA: 00898570528
The data controller is established in the European Union and, therefore, is not required to designate a representative.
The data controller does not currently process data falling under the obligation to designate a “Data Protection Officer”, as detailed in Articles 37-38-39 and Recital 97 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The Data Controller also informs you that:
- You can, at any time, exercise the following rights in relation to the data controller according to EU Reg. 679/2016, by contacting the data controller at the addresses indicated in point a) of this policy report:
- Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
- Right to erasure – “right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
- Right to object (Article 21 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of EU Reg. 679/2016)
- You may exercise, against the data controller, the right to withdraw consent at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- If you believe that the processing that concerns you violates this regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
The full text of the articles of EU REG. 679/2016 relating to your rights (articles 15 to 22 inclusive) is available at the following link on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority:
or, as an alternative, they will be provided to you by the Data Controller simply upon your request.
3) CHANGES TO THE “PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY” DOCUMENT
The data controller reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy & Cookies Policy, at any time, by informing the Users on this page. We therefore ask Users to consult this page frequently, taking as reference the date of the last modification indicated below.
In the event of non-acceptance of the changes made to this privacy information, the User is required to cease using this website and to request the data controller to delete his/her personal data by sending a specific communication to the data controller, at the addresses indicated above
Unless otherwise specified, this Privacy & Cookies Policy will continue to apply to personal data collected up to that point.
In case of questions, comments and requests relating to this privacy information, we ask the Users to contact us at the following addresses:
In any case, we invite Users to report any difficulties encountered in viewing this Privacy & Cookies Policy, in order to possibly arrange alternative methods of providing information.
Date of the latest modification of the document:
Castelnuovo Berardenga (SIENA), 23/11/2020